Calling all Vloggers!
Are you a vlogger with a keen interest in electric vehicles, or you simply enjoy the finer luxuries in life?
EVision Electric Vehicles now offer an exclusive partnership with vloggers. To get started, vloggers must pay for their hire initially, including insurance, excess and deposit. On the terms that when publishing their content to their YouTube channel, EVision is portrayed in a positive light.
If the vlog gets over 50,000 views within 28 days, the hire will be refunded in full by EVision.
Pre-approval of vehicle is required. This offer is not available on all vehicles.
Get in touch with us today and send us a link to you Youtube channel – firstname.lastname@example.org
EVision discretion applies. EVision reserves the right to accept or reject working with any vloggers.
Terms and conditions:
- The maximum hire length that will be refunded is 7 days.
- EVision will only accept videos that have been posted on YouTube. We do not accept videos for other social media platforms including, but not limited to, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- The vlogger must supply EVision with a link to the YouTube video once it has been posted. Links should be sent to email@example.com
- If vlogger gains over 50,000+ views within 28 days of the video going live, the hire and deposit cost will both be refunded in full. This is providing that the vehicle hasn’t obtained any damage during the hire duration.
- If the vehicle has obtained damage during the vlogger’s hire duration but the content video has gained 50,000+ views, only the hire fee will be refunded. The deposit will not be refunded and will be kept by EVision, to cover the damage of the vehicle.
- If the vlogger promotes EVision in a positive way but does not get the minimum number of views required within the 28 day window, EVision will not reimburse the cost of the hire. The deposit will be fully refunded provided that there is no damage to the vehicle.
- If the video promotes EVision in a negative way but still gains 50,000+ views, we will not refund the hire under any circumstances.
- The time frame to receive 50,000+ views and receive a refund for the rental is 28 days.
- In the event that the content receives more than 50,000+ views post the 28 day period, e.g. it takes a year to get 50,000+ views, no refunds will be given.
- The refund applies to the cost of hire only. It does not include the cost of insurance or any extras.
- In the event that a vlogger gains 50,000+ fake views, EVision will not reimburse the cost of the rental in full.
- In the event that the video gains 50,000+ views and is then taken down by either the Vlogger themselves, YouTube or removed for any other reason, the Vlogger will not be entitled to a refund.
- This agreement applies to self drive rental bookings made directly via EVision and no other third party.
- Any vloggers who work with EVision must agree to and sign a vlogger agreement prior to taking any hire on this offer basis.
- Standard hire terms and conditions apply.